Maxshield PF 900 is a liquid applied, highly permanent elastic, cold applied and cold curing, single component polyurethane membrane used for long lasting water proofing. It is based on pure elastomeric hydrophobic polyurethane resins which result in excellent mechanical, chemical, thermal, UV & natural elements resistance properties.
Cures by reaction with ground & air moisture.
- Waterproofing of Roofs.
- Water proofing in Balconies, Terraces, Verandas.
- Waterproofing of Green roof, Flowerbeds, Planter boxes
- Waterproofing of asphalt and bitumen felts, EDPM membranes etc.
- Water proofing of Bridge decks, tunnels, Car Parking etc.
· Simple and easy application
· When applied forms seamless membrane without joints.
· Resistant to water, frost and fast curing
· Thick, bubble free membrane possible
· Provides excellent crack bridging properties
· Good water vapour blocking properties.
· Provides excellent thermal resistance, it never turns soft
· Good water vapour blocking properties
· Provides excellent thermal resistance , it never turns soft.
· Maintains its mechanical properties over a temperature span of -30OC to + 90OC.
· Provides excellent adhesion to almost any type of surface
· The waterproofed surface can be walked on.
· Resistant to detergents, oils , seawater and domestic chemicals.
· Even if membrane gets mechanically damaged, it can be easily repaired locally within minutes.
· Does not need the use of open flames (torch) during application.
Click here to download the
datasheet for MaxShield PF 900