Maxgrout 100 is an admixture for cementitious grouts where a reduced water/cement ratio and positive expansions are required. Applications include bed grouting, duct grouting, non-shrink infilling and jointing.
- Gaseous expansion systemcompensates for plastic
- Reduced water/cement ratio mixes in the grout mix
- ensures low permeability and long term durability in service.
- Gives grout high fluidity with low water/cement ratio, thus making placement or injection of the grout easy.
- No metallic iron content to corrode and cause staining or deterioration due to rust expansion in the grout.
- Composition allows high early strength development
- in grouts,without the use of chlorides.
Click here to download the datasheet for Thermax Maxgrout 100