BS 66 MuCis is used for repairs to damaged reinforced concrete elements, particularly where access is restricted and where vibration of the placed material is difficult or impossible.
It is suitable for various structural strengthening measures such as encasement build-ups, jacketing etc.
- Gaseous expansion system compensates for shrinkage and settlement in the plastic state.
- Can be pumped or poured into restricted locations.
- Highly fluid to allowfor placementwithout vibration.
- Pre-packed to overcomesite-batched variations.
- Rapid strength gain to facilitate early reinstatement.
- High ultimate strengths and low permeability of cured repair.
- Contains no chloride admixture.
Click here to download the datasheet for BS 66 MuCis