KEMPEROL® 1K-PUR is a polyurethane-based, cold liquid-applied waterproofing system that can be applied onto a wide range of existing substrates. Ready to use ‘straight from the can’ it gives a professional repair that’s exceptionally durable and long-lasting. A complete waterproofing system comprising surface primer, reinforcement fleece, polyurethane resin and application tools it offers the same performance as 2 or 3-component systems that normally require specialist training and application.
With a long ‘open’ pot life and no mixing required it is ideal for small repairs, those involving protrusions or penetrations and where access is restricted or difficult. It is a remarkably versatile system that can be applied over a wide range of different substrates.
- Applied straight from the can, no mixing or measuring
- Exceptionally strong, seamless membrane
- Permanently bonds to wide range of substrates
- Elastic - easily withstands movement and expansion.
- Fully reinforced - excellent tear-resistance and durability
- Weather resistant after just 30 minutes
- Suitable for maintenance foot traffic
- Optional wearing course for regular foot traffic
- Fully tested and certificated (ETA-03/0043)