It is an anchor bolt for push-through installation.
▪ When the hexagonal nut is tightened, the tapered bolt is pulled into the expansion clip and expands it against the drill hole wall.
▪ Version FAZ made of stainless steel A4 for outdoor applications and for damp rooms. High corrosion-resistant steel (material number 1.4529) for applications in aggressive atmospheres.
▪ FAZ-GS with large pre-assembled washer for fixings in oblong holes.
▪ Optimised expansion clip ensures uniform load distribution for high permissible loads and small edge distances and axial spacings with structural elements, as well as secure expansion, even in cracked concrete.
▪ Installation-friendly, since only a few revolutions are necessary to apply the torque.
Click here to download the datasheet for Fischer FAZ II Bolt
Tags: Fischer FAZ II