MYK INDUFLOOR-IB 1250 is a low solvent, oil and vapour barrier two component epoxy resin
- Due to its high density it displaces the water from the capallaries in the surface zone and functions as a barrier against capillary rising oils.
- Bonds very well to damp concrete substrates.
- High Sd-value(<300m, water vapour proof).
- Low solvent, Low viscosity, Pore blocking, Water and frost resistant.
- As a special primer for oil contaminated, but previously cleaned concrete substrates.
- As effective protection against the formation of osmosis bubbles with exposure to moisture from the rear.
- As a primer for still damp concrete/bonded screed substrates.