Home ->> Chemical Fixings ->>Resin Anchor R Eurobond
- Technical Data
- Non-cracked concrete ‚Čß C12/15 and maximum C50/60
Also suitable for:
- Natural stone with dense structure
For fixing of:
- Steel constructions
- Cable trays
- High Racks
- Wooden Constructions
- Stand-off installations
- This established fixing system consists of the RG M threaded rod and the resin capsule RM
The 2-component resin capsule RM contains quick-setting styrene-free vinylester resin and hardener.
During setting, the edges of the threaded rod destroy the capsule in the drill hole, which mix and activate the mortar.
The resin adheres to the entire surface of the threaded rod, bonding it to the wall of the drilled hole.
Type of installation
Prior insertion installation
- Suitable for use in wet concrete and under water.
- Threaded rod must be placed with an impact-rotational process by using an electric tool (percussion drill, hammer drill).
- Threaded rods are supplied with an easy to use hexagonal installation drive or can be installed with an adapter.
High-performance resin guarantees high loads in non-cracked concrete.
The resin anchoring is free of expansion forces and permits small axial spacings and edge distances.
Wide range for many applications.
New European design method enables optimum use of the anchor system for cost-efficient fixing.
Enquiry for ResinAnchor-R