Home ->> Mechanical Anchors ->> FZA
- Technical Data
- Cracked and non-cracked concrete B25 to B55 resp. C20/25 to C50/60
- Concrete B15 resp. C12/15
- Natural stone with dense structure.
- Solid brick.
- Solid sand-lime brick
For fixing of:
- Steel constructions
- High racks
- Wooden Constructions
- Reinforcement Bards
- Undercut anchor for pre-positioned (FZA bolt version and internally-threaded anchor FZA-I) and push-through installation (FZA-D bolt version).
- A cylindrical conical hole with an undercut is produced with the Drill bit FZUB in one work process.
- When setting the anchor, the anchor sleeve is driven over the cone with a hammer (or setting tool) and fills the undercut hole with a positive fit.
- Also available: special version FZA ST A4 for man hole step irons according to DIN V 1211 GS / 1212 GS.
- A4 stainless steel version for outdoor use and in damp conditions, highly corrosion-resistant steel C (material no. 1.4529) for applications in aggressive atmospheres.
- Positive fit in the undercut gives additional safety.
- Virtually expansion-free operation allows cost-efficient fixing with very small edge distances and axial spacings.
- Single-step drilling process simultaneously produces the undercut, saving installation time.
- Green ring becomes visable when correctly set.
Enquiry for FZA