Home ->> Mechanical Anchors ->> FH II
- Technical Data
- Cracked and non-cracked concrete C 20/25 to C 50/60
- Concrete C 12/15
- Natural stone with dense structure.
For fixing of:
- Steel constructions
- High racks
- Window Elements
- Heavy-duty sleeve anchor for push-through installation.
- When the hexagon nut or screw is tightened, the cone is pulled into the expansion sleeve and expands tensioning it against the hole wall.
- A4 stainless steel version for outdoor use and in damp conditions (not part of the approval).
- FH II-SK is not available in stainless steel.
- The half moon shaped recesses stamped in the sleeve allows for contraction in length when tightened. This clamps the item being attached firmly against the concrete surface.
- Anchor versions for fixings with sophisticated design: FH II-S (hexagon head screw), FH II-H (cap nut) and FH II-SK (countersunk screw)
- All anchors can be removed flush with the surface.
Enquiry for FHII