Home ->> Mechanical Anchors ->> FBN II
- Technical Data
- Cracked and non-cracked concrete C 20/25 to C 50/60
- Concrete C 12/15
- Natural stone with dense structure.
For fixing of:
- Steel constructions
- Hand rails
- Cable trays
- Wooden Constructions
- Window Element
- Anchor bolt for push-through and pre-positioned installation.
- When the hexagon nut is tightened, the tapered bolt is pulled into the expansion clip and expands it against the hole wall.
- A4 stainless steel and hot-dip galvanised version for outdoor use and in damp conditions.
- For wooden structures use the FBN II GS with large washer as per DIN 440.
- Long thread allows stand-off installations and variable usable lengths.
- FBN II 8 K to FBN II 20 K mm diameter also for reduced anchorage depths, e.g. for small loads or if reinforcements are hit.
- Embossed letter on the head for subsequent control of the installation as it indicates the setting depth.
- Hook anchor FBN 8 H for simple installation of meshed reinforcements, wire gratings, etc.
Enquiry for FBN II